Web Search Engine

Custom Search

Friday, July 3, 2009

Happy Birthday....to ME

It's my Birthday today and I'm ... well, you don't want to know (after 21 you stop counting, right?!!)

Jason and I were up until like 1:30 in the morning talking...doing laundrey, cleaning house, and talking about our birth certificates. Since it was past midnight I told him it was my birthday already...he said, "well, I don't think you were born yet!" So after debating since he thought that I didn't even know where my birth certificate was, when I knew exactly where it was! I pulled it out to check out what time I was born. He was right! It looks like I was born at 6am but I will need to confirm that with my Mom ;-) ... not that it really mattered since it's your b-day all day, right?!! :-) We also pulled out his and we realized that his parents ages were mixed up!

So for my b-day, I got up early (with only having like 4 hrs of sleep), the kids were sound asleep and my Honey got up to wish me a Happy birthday. I went in to the office for some training and I also stopped at the Sprint Store and finally gave in and replaced my old Palm Treo with a new Palm Pro since I need it for my business. I wasn't due for an upgrade so the girl worked with me and gave me "what she said was a good deal!" I also got a free charger, bluetooth, and case for my phone. So, Happy birthday to ME!!

When I got home I had cards and kisses from the kids.

Thank you to all my family and friends for their birthday wishes...I got texts, phone calls, and Dad (Rowell) even left me a v-mail with him singing happy birthday to me!! Very sweet!

I felt very loved and special today
Here are a few pictures of how we spent the day :-)



No comments:

Web Search Engine