Web Search Engine

Custom Search

Sunday, July 5, 2009

Mom's 60th Birthday Party

On Saturday, July 4th, we celebrated my Mom's 60th birthday. Her b-day was actually on the 2nd of July.



And my sister, Nancy, surprised me with a birthday cake!! And I had more bday presents and even a few more presents from her and my sister Yesi for my graduation. How sweet!!! I felt very special ;-)
As you can see from all the pictures we had a fun time. The kids enjoyed hanging out, playing, and lighting their fireworks, since it was the 4th of July.



Due to us being out of town, we did miss baby Jared's 1st bday party that was at Mom's (Rowell) house. I heard it was a blast...and we missed it :-( I wish we could have been at both party's, but being that they were 3 hrs away it was impossible!!

No comments:

Web Search Engine