Web Search Engine

Custom Search

Saturday, June 13, 2009

MBA Graduation

Today was the big day...Graduation...WOW...what an amazing event!! I graduated with a master's degree in business. There were two ceremonies that day. I was part of the am one and there were approximately 2,000 graduates per ceremony. The arena was full...with about 7,000 or 8,000 guests in the stands).
Thank you to my dear family for coming to the ceremony and to those that tried :-) ... My Mom & Dad (Salazar), my sister Nancy & her husband Sergio, and kids; my sister Isabel & her kids, Mom & Dad Rowell; my dear husband and our kids.

Here are some pictures of the ceremony...Thanks Meg for taking good pictures (and some not so good ones either...like the family one...and guess what? You forgot to get in the family picture!) Love, Mommy ;-)

Pictured with my Mom & Dad

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: MBA graduation
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

2 comments:

The "banded" girl said...

Mari,
Congrats on graduating with your bachelor's degree. I understand what an accomplishment that is, and I admire you. I know that you had an overflowing plate, with school and taking care of your family. I wish you the best of luck with whatever you are going to be applying your degree too. I love you and your family very much!!! Yaa for you!!

Jason and Mari Rowell said...

Hi Jen, thank you for the congrats! Your time is coming soon and it's well worth it!

Mari

Web Search Engine