Web Search Engine

Custom Search

Saturday, January 3, 2009

To My Dear Husband

This post is dedicated to my dear husband, who has been working, what seems to be, 24-7 for several weeks now. Thank you for providing for us! It's so easy to say you are missing out on so much but I've stopped to realize how much this takes out of you. I'm so thankful for you and pray that GOD give you strength to get up each morning and be able to face all that you do at work. (You know I'm feeling guilty when I offer to get up at 5:30am to cook you breakfast...and I know how sweet you are in letting me sleep in anyways!) I realize how lucky I am in being able to stay home right now and take care of our children (they are a handful at times :-) but I am greatful for it!

I you!

Yours Forever

No comments:

Web Search Engine