Web Search Engine

Custom Search

Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy NEW YEAR!!!

WOW... Another year gone by and here we are,
at the start of 2009!!

New Years Resolutions
I don't typically make New Years Resolutions; however, I do tend to reflect back at the year gone by and think about what I want & need to improve upon.

I thought this was interesting...here is a list of the Top 10 Resolutions (in no particular order) I found as I googled this topic.

1. Spend More Time with Family & Friends
2. Get Fit
3. Lose Weight
4. Quit Smoking
5. Enjoy Life More
6. Quit Drinking
7. Get Out of Debt
8. Learn Something New
9. Help Others
10. Get Organized


I can definetly relate with 1, 2, 3, 5, 7, 8, 9, & 10.



Here are a few pictures of us on New Years Eve, on our way to church.




No comments:

Web Search Engine