Tuesday, December 30, 2008
I originally had plans of taking the kids to Disneyland on Christmas Day...due to bad weather plans changed (and thanks to the sensible thinking of my hubby)... it wouldn't have been a good idea to go out that night anyways, since Korbin & I had been sick with a cold/cough and going out in the COLD, Rainy weather wouldn't have been a good idea. So, we waited until the next day (thank goodness the sun came out). We were able to enjoy Disneyland for a few hours... This was Korbin's 1st time there and as you can see by his pictures he was impressed!!