Web Search Engine

Custom Search

Monday, December 8, 2008

Happy Birthdy Meagan

Here it is...the slideshow from Smilebox

Click to play Meagan's 14th B-Day!
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Happy Birthday to our baby girl, Meagan, who's 14 yrs old today!! WOW!! We are so proud of you and LOVE you sooooo very much!


I have the cutest slide show that I was going to post...and have tried all afternoon, but SmileBox must be down, since I can't seem to get my show going!!! Ugh (as Meagan would say)!!


Well, until I can get that too work, here is a sneak preview of the pictures on the cute slide show I created for her birthday.

Happy Birthday Meg!!
1st Valentines, 2-1995



3 yrs old - Birthday Picture

No comments:

Web Search Engine